This height adjustable carers bed is designed to assist carers with the practicality of turning, washing or tending to a person when in bed.
It is also used to help enable the person stand up out of bed like a riser recliner chair.
This bed is available in 2ft 6, 3ft and 4ft sizes (5ft & 6ft twin beds available).
The height adjustable mechanism can be fitted into any of our beds and rises up 14 inches from the starting position (standard height is 23 inches floor to top of mattress).
This bed is fully adjustable and raises the head and foot section independently and can rise vertically whilst the bed is flat or in an adjusted position.
Specification & Options
1. This bed can come in any of the following sizes and with or without cutouts for hoist access:
Single: 2ft6, 3ft
Double: 4ft, 5ft and 6ft
Dual: 5ft, 6ft (independent movement on each side – see pictures below).
Range of fabrics available.
2. The bed height can be made to the correct sitting height for the taller or shorter person.
3. Four part (for shorter person) or Five part movement mechanisms, hi – low mechanisms, stay back mechanisms, heavy duty mechanism.
4. Mechanisms specifically designed for the shorter person as well as the taller person.
5. All mattresses are on a 7 day trial, you may exchange it for a firmer, softer or different mattress free of charge.
6. Weight Capacity: 25 stone.
7. Free removal of old bed.
8. Lockable castors.
9. Memory remote control (set the bed to your most comfortable position).
10. Range of accessories available (see menu bar above).